We learn, we play, we laugh—and I love caring for these children.
I am Elissa and I am Cassia
grandma’s house director
There are only 1,825 days from birth to the first day of kindergarten
Located within Redeemer Health Care Center is Grandma’s House Children’s Center, a Christian child care and early learning center for children six weeks to ten years old. A nurturing loving environment, Grandma’s House is staffed with educated, caring teachers and features small class sizes, home-like atmosphere and large outdoor spaces.
Grandma’s House is located in the residential Lyn-Lakes neighborhood on a bus line in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Ages: 6 weeks to 10 years
Hours: 7:15 am to 5:30 pm
Part-time options available
Grandma’s House Children’s Center cares for a maximum of 10 under-school-aged children in our family-centered, multi-age style of child care. We are licensed to have an additional four school-age children who join us on school breaks, before and after school and during the summer months. Children receive a lot of positive individual attention in our family-style center.
- Roomy indoor play areas
- Large outdoor play space
- Comfortable nap areas
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Tables, chairs and supplies for learning and creative activity
- Christian-based culture emphasizes honesty, respectfulness and kindness
- Educated teachers model positive, helpful interactions
- Learning through formal teacher direction as well as play, peer interaction and activities
- Basic skills teaching along with: Culture · Diversity · Music · Art · Literature
- Children learn at their own rate, without pressure to achieve milestones
- Regularly scheduled activities with the “grandmas and grandpas,” residents of Redeemer
- Engagement in reading, crafts, play or simply talking and listening
- Special friendships span the generations
- Joy-filled interactions are uniquely memorable and priceless
Contact us to schedule a visit or to learn more.
We look forward to meeting you!
Thank you for visiting us.